Luke is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property Team at Steele Raymond LLP Solicitors.
Luke is an experienced commercial property lawyer carrying out a range of commercial property work including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, property finance and advising clients on a broad range of landlord and tenant matters. Luke has advised a large number of charities in connection with commercial property.
- Acting for investors in connection with the acquisition, sale and letting of commercial property
- Advising tenants of commercial property in connection with lease matters
- Property refinancing
- Acting for charities in connection with a range of property transactions
- Acting for a national charity in relation to its leases and he disposal of its freehold sites
- Acting for a buyer on the acquisition of property conditional on seller’s works
- The sale of industrial estates and multi-let commercial buildings
- Acting for a school in connection with a lottery funded project that involved arranging new access rights and taking an option to purchase adjoining land
- Refinancing property portfolios for investors client
- Negotiating and completing section 106 Agreements